Henry Acres is a English speaking Canadian, married to a beautiful Swedish woman and presently residing in her native country with their 22 month old twins, William and Emma. Henry has played professional hockey in the USA, Australia, Sweden and Finland over the last decade. He also started his own hockey school in 2003 and continues to improve the skills of young pucksters by hosting schools and clinics in Canada and Europe.
- Grow your game. Create your future #NCAAHockey #NAHL #WSHL #Europe #Sweden #CzechRepublic #chl https://t.co/vt8XoajaR8 23 hours ago
- You gotta love Bobby Orr! #goat #hhf #nhlplayoffs instagram.com/p/BTJ5EL6h5lk/ 2 months ago
- Brooksy @CycsNation battled for everything he achieved on the ice as a player. Expect nothing less from him. #leader lfpress.com/2017/04/20/lis… 2 months ago
- Spread your wings and share the ❤️ instagram.com/p/BSWykpjhoeB/ 2 months ago
- The night 🚌 home from Kiruna is always nicer, no matter the weather after a win! 💪 @ E10 Baren instagram.com/p/BR9aYWLBL2m/ 3 months ago