Henry Acres is a English speaking Canadian, married to a beautiful Swedish woman and presently residing in her native country with their 22 month old twins, William and Emma. Henry has played professional hockey in the USA, Australia, Sweden and Finland over the last decade. He also started his own hockey school in 2003 and continues to improve the skills of young pucksters by hosting schools and clinics in Canada and Europe.
- Coming week with @bodenhockey05 22/8 vs. @LuleaHockey J20 25/8 @PiteaHockey #hockeyettan #J20superelit #hockey https://t.co/Xf7TSMSwVE 3 days ago
- Busy week with @bodenhockey05 complete: Hockey camp ☑️ Training match vs. @LuleaHockey awesome fan support! ☑️ Play… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Grow your game. Create your future #NCAAHockey #NAHL #WSHL #Europe #Sweden #CzechRepublic #chl https://t.co/vt8XoajaR8 2 months ago
- You gotta love Bobby Orr! #goat #hhf #nhlplayoffs instagram.com/p/BTJ5EL6h5lk/ 4 months ago
- Brooksy @CycsNation battled for everything he achieved on the ice as a player. Expect nothing less from him. #leader lfpress.com/2017/04/20/lis… 4 months ago