Henry Acres is a English speaking Canadian, married to a beautiful Swedish woman and presently residing in her native country with their 22 month old twins, William and Emma. Henry has played professional hockey in the USA, Australia, Sweden and Finland over the last decade. He also started his own hockey school in 2003 and continues to improve the skills of young pucksters by hosting schools and clinics in Canada and Europe.
- RT @TheCoachJournal: Everybody wants to win, few want to prepare to win at the level you need to prepare to be special. When the players h… 11 months ago
- RT @CoachJonBeck: Players: Champions aren’t made on the court, field, track, course, ice, etc. You become a champion in the way you eat, th… 11 months ago
- RT @CoachJonBeck: Winner Mentality-How can I: Add value Encourage others Be positive Stay on the right path Keep moving forward Help those… 11 months ago
- ❤️👏 twitter.com/CoachJonBeck/s… 1 year ago
- RT @sask_hockey: Hear from @HockeyCanada / @MapleLeafs Coach Mike Babcock on Novice Half-Ice Hockey and the benefits of... ✅ More PLAY TIM… 2 years ago