Henry Acres is a English speaking Canadian, married to a beautiful Swedish woman and presently residing in her native country with their 22 month old twins, William and Emma. Henry has played professional hockey in the USA, Australia, Sweden and Finland over the last decade. He also started his own hockey school in 2003 and continues to improve the skills of young pucksters by hosting schools and clinics in Canada and Europe.
- What detail of this clip offensively = play with puck Stands out to you? #SHL #hockey https://t.co/7zpVhlqjbf 1 week ago
- Perspective 👏 🙏 twitter.com/BStulberg/stat… 1 month ago
- #BellLetsTalk ❤️ twitter.com/peterrobinson8… 2 months ago
- I support you 👏 twitter.com/douggilmour/st… 2 months ago
- Have the courage to ask and in time accept help. It’s ok to not be ok. Be the change you want to see in the world.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago